Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Online Class Reflections Part 2



During this course I have realized that I am not the only one that struggles with social awkwardness and tend not to have a high level of participation in a traditional classroom setting.  It's easy to start feeling like maybe it is only you that is shy or unsure.  I know others are totally ok with face to face interactions and that's great, but I struggle with it.  

I also think it's neat that there are so many people from so many different backgrounds in one spot learning the same thing.  Especially because this class is about learning to be a good online student rather than another class like math or English. It's a self improvement class, which I think says a lot about the students who enroll and participate.  We are all being active in making sure we do the very best in our studies despite any social or technical (the computer!) challenges.  


No comments:

Post a Comment