Sunday, June 22, 2014

Online school reflections

Over the course of these first two weeks of my online class I have realized that time management and procrastination are huge parts of being successful.   My first week I checked in often but haphazardly, using no real set time frames.  This affected me so much during my second week of school where I had no time with my work week.   I have learned that my class needs to be very high my list of  priorities with a real time slot in my day.  The consequence of not learning to manage my time are stress and the possibility of getting a bad grade. I am feeling that stress now, I am also feeling the stress that I might not be learning the material as well as I need to.  Time management and procrastination are two things I struggle with in life in general, the sooner I learn to be good at these things the easier my life will be, in my opinion anyways. +

My plans to become better at my weaknesses are: have a firm schedule for study time, not letting it fall to the way side when I get busy.  Keeping my study times short so I do not feel overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment